Tuesday, November 1, 2011

[11].Surah Hud (PBUH) : Ayat 110




Ayat 110. Indeed, We gave the Book to Musa (Moses), but differences arose therein, (same as differences arose against Quran revealed on to Muhammad  [SAWW](PBUH) and had it not been for a Word that had gone forth before from your Lord, the case would have been judged between them, and indeed they are in grave doubt concerning it (this Qur'an). 


Hazrat Ibn Masud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah  [SAWW](PBUH) said to me: "Recite the Qur'an to me". I said, "O Messenger of Allah  [SAWW](PBUH) ! Shall I recite the Qur'an to you, when it has been revealed to you?'' He  [SAWW](PBUH) replied, "I love to hear it recited by others". So I recited to him a portion from Surat An-Nisa'. When I reached the Ayah: "How (will it be) then, when We bring from each nation a witness and We bring you (O Muhammad  [SAWW](PBUH)) as a witness against these people?". (4:41) He  [SAWW](PBUH) said, "Enough for now". When I looked at him I saw his eyes were shedding tears.
[Al-Bukhari Volume-6, Book 60, Hadith # 106]

Lesson : as mentioned above in Surah Hud Ayat 110. " indeed they are in grave doubt concerning it (this Qur'an)" This Hadith tells us that besides the recitation of the Noble Qur'an, a Muslim should also listen to it from others so that he can contemplate further on it. It also makes one weep when one listens to the Noble Qur'an.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment