Wednesday, January 9, 2013

[20].Surah Taha [Tâ-Hâ]: Ayat 25-29



Ayat 25. [Mûsa (Moses)] said: "O my Lord! Open for me my chest (grant me self-confidence, contentment, and boldness).
Ayat 26. "And ease my task for me;
Ayat 27. "And make loose the knot (the defect) from my tongue, (i.e. remove the incorrectness from my speech) [That occurred as a result of a brand of fire which Mûsa (Moses) put in his mouth when he was an infant].
Ayat 28. "That they understand my speech,
Ayat 29. "And appoint for me a helper from my family,
[Tafseer] (Moses) said: "O my Lord! expand me my breast; The breast is reputed to be the seat of knowledge and affections. The gift of the highest spiritual insight is what he prays for first. This was the most urgent in point of time. There are three other things he also asks for: viz., (1) Allah's help in his task, which at first appears difficult to him; (2) the gift of eloquence, and the removal of the impediment from his speech; and (3) the counsel and constant attendance with him of his brother Aaron, whom he loved and trusted, for he would otherwise be alone among the Egyptians. "Ease my task for me; "And remove the impediment from my speech, Literally, "Loosen a knot from my tongue". "So they may understand what I say: "And give me a Minister from my family."
Hazrat Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah [SAWW](PBUH) said, "Allah makes the way to Jannah easy for him who treads the path in search of knowledge.''
[Muslim Book 35,Chapter 11, Hadith # 6518] 
Lesson : as mentioned above in Surah Taha Ayat 25.""O my Lord! Open for me my chest (grant me self-confidence," This Hadith relates to the eminence of knowledge has been reproduced here. In this Hadith, knowledge means the knowledge of the religion, that is to say the correct knowledge of the Qur'an and Hadith which is acquired without any prejudice of any juristic school. Otherwise juristic prejudice can turn knowledge into great obstruction. May Allah bestow His Mercy on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment