Sunday, October 21, 2012

[18].Surah Al-Kahf [The Cave]:Ayat 69-70


Ayat 69. Musa [PBUH](Moses) said: "If Allah will, you will find me patient, and I will not disobey you in aught."
Ayat 70. He (Khidr) said: "Then, if you follow me, ask me not about anything till I myself mention it to you."   

Hazrat Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: I said: "O Messenger of Allah [SAWW](PBUH) ! We consider Jihad as the best deed, should we not then go for Jihad?'' The Messenger of Allah [SAWW](PBUH) said, "The best Jihad for you women is Hajj Mabrur (i.e., one accepted by Allah).''
[Al-Bukhari Book 02, Chapter 26, Hadith # 595]. 
Lesson : This Hadith brings out the following points:
1. Hajj is compulsory once in a lifetime for those who have the means for it.
2. Unnecessary questioning is disliked.
3. Those who believe in Allah and His Prophet [SAWW](PBUH) are required to do what they are ordained and abstain from what they are forbidden.  

No comments:

Post a Comment