Thursday, December 1, 2011

Anyone who Saved a Life; Saved the Mankind

 
[5.Surah Al-Maidah : Ayahs 27]

"And relate to them the story of the two sons of Adam with truth when they both offered an offering, but it was accepted from one of them and was not accepted from the other. He said: I I will most certainly slay you. (The other) said: Allah only accepts from those who guard (against evil)."

[5.Surah Al-Maidah : Ayahs 28-29]

"If you will stretch forth your hand towards me to slay me, I am not one to stretch forth my hand towards you to slay you surely I fear Allah, the Lord of the worlds. Surely I wish that you should bear the sin committed against me and your own sin, and so you would be of the inmates of the fire, and this is the recompense of the unjust."
 
[5.Surah Al-Maidah : Ayahs 30-31]

"Then his mind facilitated to him the slaying of his brother so he slew him; then he became one of the losers. Then Allah sent a crow digging up the earth so that he might show him how he should cover the dead body of his brother. He said: Woe me! do I lack the strength that I should be like this crow and cover the dead body of my brother earth? So he became of those who regret."
 
[5.Surah Al-Maidah : Ayahs 32]

"For this reason did We prescribe to the children of Israel that whoever slays a soul, unless it be for manslaughter or for mischief in the land, it is as though he slew all men; and whoever keeps it alive, it is as though he kept alive all men; and certainly Our apostles came to them with clear arguments, but even after that many of them certainly act extravagantly in the land."

No comments:

Post a Comment