Tuesday, December 13, 2011

[12].Surah Yusuf [Joseph] : Ayat 94-96


Ayat 94. And when the caravan departed (from Egypt), their father Yaqub (PBUH) said (in city of Canaan): "I do indeed feel the smell of Yusuf (Joseph){PBUH}, if only you think me not a dotard (a person who has weakness of mind because of old age)."
Ayat 95. They (family member of Yaqub (PBUH) said: "By Allah! Certainly, you are in your old error."
Ayat 96. Then, when the bearer of the glad tidings arrived, he cast it (the shirt) over his face, and he became clear-sighted. He said: "Did I not say to you, 'I know from Allah that which you know not.' "  
 

Hazrat Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) narrated: Messenger of Allah  [SAWW](PBUH) said, "It is from the excellence of (a believer's) Islam that he should shun that which is of no concern to him". [At-Tirmidhi Hadith # 2317]. 


Lesson : as mentioned above in Surah Yusuf Ayat 95. ""Did I not say to you, 'I know from Allah that which you know not." This Hadith lays down a very important principle that one should avoid senseless talk and actions. If one acts upon this principle, he can save himself from many sins and evils.

No comments:

Post a Comment