Thursday, December 15, 2011

[12].Surah Yusuf [Joseph] : Ayat 100




Ayat 100. And he raised his parents to the throne and they fell down before him prostrate. And he said: "O my father! This is the interpretation of my dream aforetime! My Lord has made it come true! He was indeed good to me, when He took me out of the prison, and brought you (all here) out of the Bedouin-life, after Shaitan (Satan) had sown enmity between me and my brothers. Certainly, my Lord is the Most Courteous and Kind unto whom He will. Truly He! Only He is the All-Knowing, the All-Wise.  



Hazrat Umar (May Allah be pleased with him) said: I heard Messenger of Allah  [SAWW](PBUH) saying: "If you all depend on Allah with due reliance, He would certainly give you provision as He gives it to birds who go forth hungry in the morning and return with full belly at dusk". [At-Tirmidhi Hadith # 2344]. 


Lesson : as mentioned above in Surah Yusuf Ayat 100. "Certainly, my Lord is the Most Courteous and Kind unto whom He will." Trust in Allah does not mean that one should not give any importance to material resources. What it really means is that along with their due importance, one should have full trust in Allah. Without His Will, material resources are of no avail. But nevertheless it is necessary to have material resources because their procurement is also ordained by Him. Birds do not keep sitting in their nests for food but fly out in search of it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment