Sunday, September 30, 2012

[18].Surah Al-Kahf [The Cave]:Ayat 37-38


Ayat 37. His companion said to him, during the talk with him: "Do you disbelieve in Him Who created you out of dust (i.e. your father Adam), then out of Nutfah (mixed semen drops of male and female discharge), then fashioned you into a man? 
Ayat 38. "But as for my part (I believe) that He is Allah, my Lord and none shall I associate as partner with my Lord.
[Tafseer] (And his comrade) the believer, (while he disputed with him) such that he may renounce his disbelief, (exclaimed: Disbelievest thou in Him Who created thee of dust) He created you from Adam and Adam is from dust, (then of a drop (of seed)) of your father, (and then fashioned you a man) of an upright stature? (But) I say (He is Allah, my Lord) my Creator and Provider, (and I ascribe unto my Lord no partner) among idols.
Hazrat Jabir (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: A bedouin came to the Messenger of Allah [SAWW](PBUH) and asked him, "O Messenger of Allah [SAWW](PBUH), what are the two imperatives which lead to Jannah or Hell". He [SAWW](PBUH) replied, "He who dies without associating anything with Allah will enter Jannah, and he who dies associating partners with Allah will enter the Fire". 
[Muslim Book 01, Chapter 41, Hadith # 168]. 
Lesson : as mentioned above in Surah Al-Kahf Ayat 38."But as for my part (I believe) that He is Allah, my Lord and none shall I associate as partner with my Lord" This Hadith also holds promise for a Muslim that being a Muslim and Muwahhid (believer in the Oneness of Allah) he will be at last sent to Jannah. Whether he goes straight to Jannah or after suffering the punishment of his sins in Hell, is a separate issue, but he will not remain in Hell for ever. Eternal punishment in Hell is reserved only for pagans, polytheists, and infidels.


No comments:

Post a Comment