Sunday, March 4, 2012

[15].Surah Al-Hjir [The Rocky Tract]: Ayat 11-12

Ayat 11. And never came a Messenger to them but they did mock him.
Ayat 12. Thus do We let it (polytheism and disbelief) enter into the hearts of the Mujrimun [criminals, polytheists, pagans, etc. (because of their mockery at the Messengers)].  

Hazrat Ibn `Abbas (May Allah be pleased with them) reported that the Messenger of Allah  [SAWW](PBUH) used to supplicate: "O Allah! To You I have submitted, and in You do I believe, and in You I put my trust, to You do I turn, and for You I argued. O Allah, I seek refuge with You through Your Power; there is none worthy of worship except You Alone; that You safeguard me against going astray. You are the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists; the One Who never dies, whereas human beings and jinn will all die".  [Muslim Book.35, Chapter 17, Hadith # 6561]. 

Lesson : as mentioned above in Surah Al-Hjir Ayat 11. "And never came a Messenger to them but they did mock him" This Hadith mentions the importance of Dua and faith in Allah, inducement for having trust in Him and the distinction of people who have these qualities.

No comments:

Post a Comment