Wednesday, March 14, 2012

[15].Surah Al-Hjir [The Rocky Tract]: Ayat 38-41

Ayat 38. "Till the Day of the time appointed."
Ayat 39. [Iblis (Satan)] said: "O my Lord! Because you misled me, I shall indeed adorn the path of error for them (mankind) on the earth, and I shall mislead them all.
Ayat 40. "Except Your chosen, (guided) slaves among them."
Ayat 41. (Allah) said: "This is the Way which will lead straight to Me."

Hazrat Abu Qatadah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah  [SAWW](PBUH) said, "A good vision (dream) is from Allah and a bad dream is from the Satan. He who sees something in a dream that he dislikes, should blow thrice on his left, must seek Allah's Refuge from the evil of the Satan (i.e., by saying: A`udhu billahi minash-Shaitanir-Rajim). Then it will not harm him.''

[Al-Bukhari INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, Chapter 87, Hadith # 124]. 

Lesson : as mentioned above in Surah Al-Hjir Ayat 39. "O my Lord! Because you misled me, I shall indeed adorn the path of error for them "verily, you are Rajim (an outcast or a cursed one)." As mention in the Hadith, there are good dreams and bad dreams. This Hadith shows us what to do in order to avoid the evil of Satan who cannot harm anyone except by Allah's leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment