Wednesday, November 21, 2012

[19].Surah Maryam [Mary]: Ayat 32-33



Ayat 32. "And dutiful to my mother, and made me not arrogant, unblest.
Ayat 33. "And Salâm (peace) be upon me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive!"
[Tafseer] (And (hath made me) dutiful towards her who bore me) and kind to my mother, (and hath not made me arrogant) in the practice of religion, ready to hurt when angry, (unblest) and has not made me disobedient to Him. (Peace on me the day I was born) safety to me from Satan's touch when I was born, (and the day I die) and safety to me from the compression of the grave when I die, (and the day I shall be raised alive) when I am resurrected alive from the heavens! this is clear proof Iesâ (Christ) was not crucified. 

Hazrat Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported A person came to : The Messenger of Allah [SAWW](PBUH) and asked, "Who among people is most deserving of my fine treatment?'' He [SAWW](PBUH) said, "Your mother". He again asked, ``Who next?'' "Your mother", the Prophet [SAWW](PBUH) replied again. He asked, "Who next?'' He (the Prophet [SAWW](PBUH)) said again, "Your mother.'' He again asked, "Then who?'' Thereupon he [SAWW](PBUH) said,'' Then your father.''
In another narration: "O Messenger of Allah! Who is most deserving of my fine treatment?'' He [SAWW](PBUH) said, "Your mother, then your mother, then your mother, then your father, then your nearest, then nearest".
[Al-Bukhari Book 08,Chapter 73, Hadith # 02] 
Lesson : as mentioned above in Surah Maryam Ayat 32."And dutiful to my mother, and made me not arrogant, unblest" This Hadith tells us that the rights of the mother are three times more important than that of the father for the reasons that:
1 She is weaker than the father.
2. The following three troubles are borne exclusively by the mother while the father does not share them with her:
a) She carries the baby in her womb for nine months,
b) The labor pain which she suffers.

No comments:

Post a Comment