Monday, December 3, 2012

[19].Surah Maryam [Mary] : Ayat 47



Ayat 47. Ibrahim [PBUH](Abraham) said: "Peace be on you! I will ask Forgiveness of my Lord for you. Verily! He is unto me, Ever Most Gracious.
[Tafseer] Abraham [PBUH] said to his father : (Peace be unto thee! I shall ask forgiveness of my Lord for thee) I will pray to Allah for you. (Lo! He was ever gracious unto me) He knows, if He wants to answer my prayer, where this promise of Abraham to pray for his father is referred to, and its limitations pointed out.   
Hazrat Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) said: The Messenger of Allah [SAWW](PBUH) said, "I do not think that so-and-so understands anything of our Faith.''
[Al-Bukhari Book 08,Chapter 73, Hadith # 93] 
Al-Bukhari said: Hazrat Al-Laith bin Saad, who is one of the narrators of this Hadith, said: The two men mentioned by the Prophet [SAWW](PBUH) in this Hadith were hypocrites (i.e., they revealed Faith and concealed disbelief).
Lesson : as mentioned above in Surah Maryam Ayat 47.""Peace be on you! I will ask Forgiveness of my Lord" Hypocrites are also people of mischievous and doubtful conduct. It is, therefore, not only permissible but necessary to make people aware of their real position so that people become cautious about them and their religious and worldly life may remain safe from their machinations.

No comments:

Post a Comment