Tuesday, December 4, 2012

[19].Surah Maryam [Mary]: Ayat 48



Ayat 48. "And I shall turn away from you and from those whom you invoke besides Allah. And I shall call on my Lord; and I hope that I shall not be un-blest in my invocation to my Lord."
[Tafseer] (I shall withdraw from you) I will leave you (and that unto which ye pray beside Allah) of idols, Abraham [PBUH] left his father and the home of his fathers (Ur of the Chaldees [an city in ancient Mesopotamia (modern Iraq), and never returned. He left because he was turned out, and because it was not possible for him to make any compromise with what was false in religion. In return for abuse, he spoke gentle words. And he expressed his fervent hope that at least he (Abraham [PBUH]) would have Allah's blessing in reply to his prayers. Here was a prefigured of another Hijrah many centuries later! In both cases the prayer was abundantly fulfilled.
Hazrat Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah [SAWW](PBUH) said, "The most truthful statement a poet has ever made is the saying of Labid: Everything besides Allah is vain.''
[Al-Bukhari Book 05,Chapter 58, Hadith # 181] 
Lesson : as mentioned above in Surah Maryam Ayat 48."I shall turn away from you and from those whom you invoke besides Allah" 
1. We learn from this Hadith that to compose, recite and quote good verses, as evidence, is permissible.
2. The Verse of Labid, quoted in this Hadith, is the same effect as the verdict of the Noble Qur'an: "Whatsoever is on (the earth) will perish." (Surah Rahman: Ayat 26). This Verse accepts the eternity of the Afterlife and the transitory nature of this world.


No comments:

Post a Comment