Monday, December 17, 2012

[19].Surah Maryam [Mary] : Ayat 66-67



Ayat 66. And man (the disbeliever) says: "When I am dead, shall I then be raised up alive?"
Ayat 67. Does not man remember that We created him before, while he was nothing?
[Tafseer] (And man) i.e. Kafir, in denial of the resurrection, (saith: When I am dead, shall I forsooth be brought forth alive) from the grave after I die? This will never be. (Doth not man remember) does not Ubayy Ibn Khalaf take admonition (that We created him before) this from a stinking sperm drop, (when he was naught?) Likewise, I am able to bring him back to life again.   

Hazrat Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah [SAWW](PBUH) said, "Allah marvels at those people who enter Jannah in chains.''
[Al-Bukhari Book 04,Chapter 52, Hadith # 254] 
Lesson : as mentioned above in Surah Maryam Ayat 66."And man (the disbeliever) says: "When I am dead, shall I then be raised up alive" The meaning of this Hadith is that after taking captives, the Muslims inform them about the teachings of Islam so that after accepting Islam they may deserve Jannah, which is the ultimate success. Allah says, "And whoever is removed away from the Fire and admitted to Jannah, he indeed is successful.'' (3:185) This Hadith urges Muslims to call to Islam, it also urges those Mujahidun to invite their prisoners to Islam to save them from the chastisement of the Hell-fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment